What Can Plastic Surgery Do for Men?
We have experienced a rapidly growing population of male patients interested in plastic surgery —customized specifically for men—to help them reach new levels of success in their careers and personal lives. A youthful, masculine appearance and trim physique that looks natural and attractive (rather than “overdone”) can provide a significant boost in self-confidence and inspire positive reactions from others. Our team of board-certified plastic surgeons have extensive experience working with men to overcome a wide range of cosmetic concerns with highly personalized male plastic surgery treatment plans. Most commonly, men are interested in exploring:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Injections temporarily reduce the appearance of wrinkles for smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
- Gynecomastia Treatment: Known also as “male breast reduction,” this procedure can use a variety of body sculpting techniques to create leaner, more masculine chest contours.
- Facelift & Neck Lift: Surgical rejuvenation of the face and neck can combat moderate to significant signs of skin laxity and other key aspects of facial aging.
- Liposuction: This fat reduction procedure can sculpt and define areas of the body by removing stubborn fatty tissue.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping): Customized rhinoplasty can improve the size, shape, angle, and function of the nose.
Achieving and maintaining a physical appearance that matches your inner vitality can make a big difference in your life—and no one understands this better than our plastic surgeons at Regional Plastic Surgery Center. During a one-on-one consultation with your surgeon, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your cosmetic concerns, lifestyle, and goals, as well as learn about the various treatment options we offer to deliver the specific enhancements you desire.
If you are interested in male plastic surgery, we encourage you to contact Regional Plastic Surgery Center to schedule your consultation.