The skin and laser specialists of Regional Skin & Laser Center, are medically supervised by the board certified plastic surgeons of Regional Plastic Surgery Center. Dr. Denton Watumull is the Medical Director of the center which is located in Suite 105 of our Richardson location.
As medical professionals, both Laura Harris, L.E. and Michelle Malpica-Hertsgaard, RN, CNI, CLO have the extensive experience, skill and certification needed to treat patients with the care they deserve. Our center has also invested in the most effective lasers to provide you superior treatment.
Laura Harris, L.E. is a Licensed Aesthetician with 17 years of experience and Michelle Malpica-Hertsgaard, RN, CNI, CLO has 7 years of experience as an aesthetic injection specialist after 9 years as a Level 1 Trauma Emergency Room Registered Nurse. They work closely with our plastic surgeons to help patients achieve their skin care goals and needs.
After breast cancer patients have breast reconstruction completed by a plastic surgeon, Laura performs micro-pigmentation by nipple and areola tattooing to give patients a more natural look.
You can call Regional Skin & Laser Center directly at (972)470-5012 or visit our med-spa website RegionalSkinLaser.com
- Liposonix Fat Reduction
- Thermage Skin Tightening
- Fraxel Restore Dual
- SkinPen Anti-Aging Treatment
- IPL Photofacial
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nipple and Areola Micro-Pigmentation
- Botox® Cosmetic
- Juvederm Voluma XC
- Restylane Silk
- Sculptra® Aesthetic
- Exfoliation Treatments including :
- Glycolic/Lactic Peel
- Salicylic/Mandelic Peel
- PCA Professional Exfoliating Treatments
- PCA Ultra Peel® / Exfoliating Treatments
- PCA Ultra Peel Forte Exfoliating Treatment
- PCA Sensi Peel® Exfoliating Treatment
- Smoothing Body Peel Treatment
- Customized Facials including:
- Hydrating Facials
- Therapeutic Pumpkin Facial
- Therapeutic Papaya Facial
- Deep Pore Cleansing Facial
- Extraction Facial
- Refining Treatment for Men