Post-Operative Care Instructions
Click on your procedure of interest below to know what steps you need to take after surgery:
Cosmetic Surgery Post-Operative Instructions
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Pre-op and Post-op Care
- Blepharoplasty (Eye Surgery) Post-op Care
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery) Post-op Care
Breast Reconstruction Post-Operative Instructions
- Instructions Coming Soon
Hand and Wrist Post-Operative Instructions
- Carpal Tunnel Release Post-op Care
- Trigger Finger Release Post-op Care
- Wrist Fracture Surgery Post-op Care
General Wound Care Post-Operative Instructions
Regional Plastic Surgery Center features some of the foremost plastic surgeons. They offer a number of body contouring procedures and are regarded as leading liposuction and tummy tuck experts. In addition, Drs. Watumull, Byrne and Lemmon have helped many women seeking breast lift, breast reduction and breast implants realize their dreams of achieving more feminine body contours.
For in-depth post-op instructions, such as activities to avoid, please contact a knowledgeable staff member at Regional Plastic Surgery Center today by calling (972)470-5000.