QWO® Cellulite Treatment
Here’s some of what you can expect with QWO—the first and only FDA-approved injectable for cellulite.
- Visible results may be achieved in 10 weeks.* Women received 3 treatments, 21 days apart. Results assessed 28 days after 3rd treatment.
- A non-surgical treatment clinically proven to reduce moderate to severe cellulite
- Injections take as little as 10 minutes.*
- In clinical trials, women required no post-treatment downtime
QWO may cause serious side effects: allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions, including anaphylaxis and injection site bruising.
Most bruising lessened after each treatment and resolved in less than 21 days. The most common side effects of QWO include: injection site bruising, pain, areas of hardness, itching, redness, discoloration, swelling and warmth in the treatment area.
Book your appointment at Regional Skin & Laser today to see if QWO® is right for you.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
WHAT IS QWO®?
QWO is a prescription medicine used to treat moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women.
Do not receive QWO if you: are allergic to collagenase or to any of the ingredients in QWO, or have an active infection at the treatment area.
QWO may cause serious side effects, including:
- Allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions, including anaphylaxis. Call your healthcare provider right away if you have hives, trouble breathing, low blood pressure, swollen face, chest pain, dizziness or fainting after receiving QWO;
- Injection site bruising
Before receiving QWO, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- have a bleeding problem
- are pregnant or may become pregnant, nursing or plan to nurse. You and your healthcare provider should decide if you will receive QWO or breastfeed.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements.
Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take a medicine that prevents the clotting of your blood (antiplatelet or anticoagulant).
The most common side effects of QWO include: injection site bruising, pain, areas of hardness, itching, redness, discoloration, swelling and warmth in the treatment area.
These are not all the possible side effects of QWO. Call your healthcare provider for medical advice about side effects. You are encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA at www.fda.gov/medwatch or 1-800-FDA-1088.
To schedule your appointment, contact Regional Skin & Laser today!